PDA

View Full Version : Multiple scale annotative text wrapping

sevenDeuce
2009-03-16, 04:22 PM
I've written some text using an annotative multileader. I then add another scale to this mleader. In this new scale, I want to wrap the text differently to display/print better at the new scale but leave the text at the other scale alone. I can move it independently by using the grips, no problem, but when I use the grips to resize the text box, it wraps the text in both scales. Is this a setting ussue I'm missing? I'm using CAD Architecture 09 now, and in 08 this was not an issue.
TIA,
Alan

sevenDeuce
2009-03-19, 02:38 PM
I hope people understand what I'm talking about here. For example, I want my text for scale "A" to be 1 line, but the same text for scale "B" to be 2 lines, but it won't let me show the same text oriented differently for multiple scales...In CAD 08 you could do this no problem.
Thanx,
Alan

Glenn Pope
2009-03-19, 03:04 PM
As far as I know there isn't a way to control the width for each scale multileader like you can with other text objects. Find it funny that option was left out :?

sevenDeuce
2009-03-19, 03:27 PM
Thanx for response...I find that a major mistep then because they had it right, then they broke it. So much for annotative multileaders being the next big thing.