PDA

View Full Version : Blank Field in the Project Properties

tra1133
2009-03-26, 06:49 PM
(I couldn't remember if I had posted this question in here before, so sorry if it is a repeat)
We use the Project Navigator's (ACA 2009) Project properties, Detailed Information to fill in fields on our sheets. One of these is a Project Progress field that we use to label 50% sets, 90% sets, etc. When we go out to bid, we have to erase this on each sheet as anytime a space is typed in the detailed information, we get the "----" in the field. We don't type in "Bid Set" because the progress sets are generally for in-house and consultants and also where the field is located on the sheet has the revision schedule behind it on a no plot layer. The closest I have come to getting around this is to type in a "."

Also, I have tried the Alt+0160 as seen on the JTB World blog site and have also tried the Ctrl+Alt+Space with no success. The first works in Autocad but not ACA (thanks Autodesk). Any ideas?

dkoch
2014-09-02, 12:57 AM
I realize this reply comes too late to be of likely use to the original poster, but for others who may search for this information and come upon this topic, in ACA 2014 I was able to get a blank value (rather than the ---- that displays when a Project Detail item value is left empty) by typing %% as the value. I found the information in this article on Jimmy Bergmark's blog (http://blog.jtbworld.com/2005/01/autocad-sheet-set-manager-properties.html).