This has happened to me inthe past, and it happened to a worker yesterday. you work on a drawing , open other drawings simultaneously, and close the files normally, but yet, when you come back to the drawings, the next day, not all of your changes are in the drawing.
It as if you didn't save the files, which is what I have always thought that I had done (hit the NO question insead of YES), I'm a terribly sloppy mouse picker
But this drafter is a 20+ year veteran and is quite confident she didn't accidentally close the files without saving.
we checked the dates of the bakup files, and the saved work was about 24 hours old. it is almost like something is overwrititng the files or autoCAD is closing without actually writitng back to the network.
Has anyone else experienced this, and if they have can they direct me in a direction to figure out what is going on? Could there be a problem writitng and no method fore getting an error message? If I remember right, Microstation will tell you if a file was saved or not saved as it closes a file..