I don't know that I should truly call this one a bug, but it's not the way the tool should work.
If you need to add some framing to a plan after your sheets are already set up and looking good (ie you've gone and hidden all he stuff you don't want to see on that sheet) and you use the beam annotation tool you get an error message that says "Some elements have tags hidden in this view. These elements will be re-tagged and hidden elements will be revealed."
First off this makes no sense to me. I just placed these beams, I deleted the tags they came in with. I just want to tag these new beams. In order to use the tool, I now have to waste a bunch of time to go back though my drawings and hide all the stuff I've already done. I thought this program was supposed to make thing faster and less repetitive. I guess I was wrong. This tool works great for the most part, but this aspect of it just sucks.
Am I missing something with this tool, or is this just another one of those "Opps, I guess we'll pass the issue to the development team which might get to it about 2015"
Or am I missing one of those fine check boxes somewhere along the way.
Thanks in advance.