Help.

We are in the midst of a large project that is in the process of being broken up into 6 stages. They are Existing, Stage 1, Stage 2 etc...

Initially, for Development Approval, we modelled the building using the out of the box phases of Exisitng and New Construction (we had to model/design it first before we could even think about construction phasing).

This initial model displayed fine. In the New Construction phase doors and/or windows that were demolished in-filled correctly.

Now however, as I break the model into the specific stages, a door for example, that was created in the Existing phase, then Demolished in Stage 3 doesn't show the infill? Even though the view's phase is set to Stage 3, phase filter is set to Previous and New (as it was in the original model)

I've checked the view filters and tried changing the phase filters. If I switch to the Final Stage which was the original New Construction Phase the infills are there.

One way to resolve this is to cut the door to be demolished from the existing phase paste it in the current phase, then change its phase created back to Existing and Demolished to what ever the current phase is and everything diplays fine? This works at a small scale but really isn't a viable solution for a project of this scale.

Can anyone help? Could I have done something wrong in the creation of the new phases?

Thanks.