Sure would be nice if there were a way to import the old shortcuts from the old text file, since it wipes out all the ones that were set up before.

Anyway, I'm used to hitting "M+spacebar" to invoke the Move command when an object is selected. With my left hand resting on the keyboard, I push M with my index finger, and the spacebar with my thumb. Very little effort, even less than hitting MM (I reassigned the Mirror shortcut).

In the old shortcuts text file, I was able to set this up by putting my MM shortcut in that top-most section of the text file, which were the commands given priority. It appears this new keyboard shortcuts editor has no provisions for such prioritization of shortcuts.

Right now when I hit M+spacebar, the Match Type command is invoked (shortcut MA). I tried changing my Move command to M1, thinking it would put it before MA. No luck. In fact it puts M1 last on the list of shortcuts starting with M. What sort of madness is that?

So are the shortcuts saved in a different type of file now? I noticed my original Keyboard Shortcuts text file wasn't touched, and if I hit Export it creates an XML file.