I am an undergraduate student of Department of Building Economics, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, and undertaking the Bachelor of Science Honors Degree in Facilities Management. In fulfillment of this degree program, I am required to conduct a research and produce a dissertation, which is more related to my profession called Importance of the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) for Intelligent Buildings.

The main aim of this research is to identify the importance of CAFM for intelligent buildings and how to identify the budget and enhance the productivity and the efficiency, when the existing system has transfer to the new concept using information technology and developing the traditional facilities management strategies.

for full fill this objectives i have to gather data from well experience professionals like facilities managers. Maintenance Engineers, etc, So if any one of here realted to my profesion or any interest person can can reply here or my E-mail, then i can send my questionnaire for you.

i would like to thank you again for concern my request and i hope you will send me a reply as soon as possible.
Thank You
Manula Sandamal
(manula_sandamal@hotmail.com)