Thread: Content Center “Content”

Login to Give a bone

Question Content Center “Content”

I would like to modify the content center to suit our company’s needs. First with structural shapes we deal with quantity “each”, not linier quantities. We are forced to change this in document setting within all structural shapes. Also we use architectural units so we are forced to change G_L in parameters to units = ft and format = fractional on all structural shapes. The bill of materials below shows item 9 the way we need to display information. Item 10 is the way content center structural shapes are displayed in their native format. I know that the content center that Autodesk supplies with vault is read only. I’ve made a copy of it and placed it into a custom library. With the Content Center Editor I’m unable to find what I need to change qty and units. Has anyone come across this and changed it to meet your needs. Let me know how you did it, I’m stuck!.... sorry my jpg file didnt attach to this post for some reason?
    Last edited by dans.238838; 2010-05-27 at 11:06 PM. Reason: note that the attached file didn't upload to the post!