Hi there AUGI forum goers from a new Revit user. To begin with- I am not an architect student (I am actually a medical student)- anyway my family are building a villa out in Corfu and I thought I would help out by making a good quality model representation of the build to help decide on interior styles, windows etc. I am using an free academic licence from my university.

I have not had too many problems with the build or learning Revit until now: I am trying to create a custom pool as a family.

Here is a pic of where I am stuck:

Uploaded with

The pool is 1.7m deep at one end and 1.0 at the other.I have been using sweeps to make the 2 side walls from line based profiles, however I am having problems creating the final 2 walls using this method. The bottom of the 4 walls making up the pool should be curved so I cant use the same method for the remaining walls as following the slope between the two pool heights will cause the overhang at the top to not align vertically.

If I could edit these walls in sections I could change the wall when its on the slope between the two pool hight but I do not know any way of doing this. I tired extrude as well but ran into the same problem, only the small cross section the wall is extruded can be edited.

Is there a better way of working/ a work around for this