I have taken over a very large project that has been worked on by many different people. I am in the process of cleaning up the worksets. I am trying to simplify the worksets by creating new ones and changing all the Revit objects to their appropriate workset. Here is my process:
1. Open all worksets.
2. Make all worksets editable.
3. Open 3D view
4. Turn on all model annotation, imported categories and Revit links.
5. Turn off all worksets except one.
6. Select all items for the open workset and change to appropriate workset.
7. Open worksets and delete newly “emptied” workset.
This is were I run into problems. I have everything turned on and nothing hidden yet it still asked me “Elements that belonged to the workset being deleted should be:” deleted or moved to another workset.
I know in the past as I deleted worksets it would just ask if I wanted to delete it and not if I wanted to move items to another workset. This leads me to believe that there are still items in the workset.
How can this be if I am sure I have everything on and I don’t see any other objects?