I am an architect working on the CDs of a 2,000 student+/- high school and our main client liason has promised that our Revit model with be "clash-free" when tested in Navisworks. I think it is fair to say that both parties are not Navisworks users. (I could be wrong, but I do not believe either party has used Navisworks Freedom to view models-- I am hoping ot change that soon.) For what it is worth, I am the one who has been given the Navisworks Manager role, and I have been running the clash tests intermittently for about 6 months +/- in comparing the steel to the ductwork. I think I have gotten to a reasonable level of competancy where I can produce something pretty useful for view in NV Freedom, but I am definately short of being an expert (or Navismaster?).

So:
1. Does anyone here have any experince in refining a model used for the design documents (at or slightly after Bid Set level Construction Documents) to be "clash free"? I have gotten some traction with my explanation that we can only say that a model is "clash-free" if we say quite specifically what elements will not clash into each other.
2. How have people described the "clash-free" parameters to their clients in the past? (We want to make sure that we deliver a great product, but we do not want to over- or under-sell what we are doing. For a variety of reasons that you can probably all surmise, we want to describe exactly what we have done so that the design team gets credit for our hard work and so the GC and subcontractors can take full advantage of the level of REVIT model that we are providing)

Thanks for you help!