Thread: Acrobat 10

Login to Give a bone

Default Acrobat 10

I recently upgraded to Adobe Acrobat 10 and now find that I have lost my standard drawing paper sizes when plotting to create a PDF within AutoCad. Acrobat 10 Pro does not seem to have the standard drawing sizes set-up as paper sizes as Acrobat 9 and previous versions did. Does anyone know how to get these back?

AUGI Addict
    (getpoint "Anywhere on the Enter Key =>")
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Acrobat 10

If I understand your question, actually it depends what printer driver used when you were printing the PDF drawing to hardcopy.
    For example, if you select a photo copier you would not get a A0 paper print.
    I have no problem to create the PDF file or print the PDF drawing to hardcopy by using v10.
    Please also check the "Page Setup..." button at the bottom of "Print" dialog.

Certifiable AUGI Addict ccowgill's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by dle778255 View Post
    I recently upgraded to Adobe Acrobat 10 and now find that I have lost my standard drawing paper sizes when plotting to create a PDF within AutoCad. Acrobat 10 Pro does not seem to have the standard drawing sizes set-up as paper sizes as Acrobat 9 and previous versions did. Does anyone know how to get these back?
    Is it possible that someone manually set up those drawing sizes originally, and you just need to do it now for the first time for 10? Custom paper sizes are typically stored in the pc3 file, the first time you use a printer, it may not have such a file. If you edit the custom sizes, it will prompt you to save the new pc3 file.

Login to Give a bone

Thanks for the response. Upgrading to Adobe 10 was required after I upgraded to Windows 7, which required re-installing AutoCad. I'm still on AutoCad 2009, so suspect that the problem lies somewhere in the realm of combatibility between Windows 7 64, Adobe 10, and AutoCad 2009? I have the upgrade for AutoCad (subscription) so will upgrade that and see what happens with the PDF issue. Nobody set up the paper sizes previously, as I work on my own stand-alone on a single user PC and have done all of the initial installs and updates myself.