Co-worker is having MAJOR screen jumpiness issues (and consequently objects moving) when clicking on any object in Revit Architecture 2012 x64, Win7 machine with 16GB RAM, nVIDIA Quadro FX580 with latest certified driver from Autodesk (just updated it yesterday, no change).

*edit* this is the machine I used for several years prior and upgraded it to 16GB RAM and Win7 x64 in late 2009 */edit*

He is using 2 monitors, and Revit is run on the primary display (which happens to be on the right side). He also does keep PP and PB off to the left on the secondary display. I tried re-docking both, closed out Revit, rebooted the machine, and opened Revit and the project back up and it seems okay for now.

I personally have never had the screen jumpy issue this bad, but then again my PP and PB are always kept on the same primary display along with Revit. I used to have issues with a single jump on the first click after opening a file with linked Revit files, and no further issues after that. However in 2012 I have yet to have this problem.

I'm pretty disappointed that the issue is still around in 2012, though. I guess having PP and PB on a 2nd display isn't really a viable option.