I thought about replacing the old version but this is too different so I will leave the old ones there and post these newer ones.
Added more physical features.
These are more anotomacally correct for joint spacing.
I added rotation limits on the side view figure so you can't dislocation the joints.
I added some wipeout objects so there aren't any see through limbs. (they sort of work).
I added height scale lookup from 4'-0" to 6'-6" in 1" increments
I tried putting a flip on the side view, but it was really messing up the rotaion grips, so I left it out (maybe because of the angle limitation I put on the joints. I couldn't figure out why.)
Let me know what you think.