Hi all,

I am having some issues with RME2012 Systems. By default Revit now assigns default systems to pipework (and ductwork) like Hydronic Supply 1, Hydronic Supply 2 etc.
If your workflow isn't spot on (ie. me), and you start your systems in various different places, you end up with a range of default systems and I cannot seem to consolidate them into the ones that I want.

I.e. I have a layout with hot water reheat coils all over the shop. The pipework from each coil was started first before trying to join them up or systems created. The Hydronic supply systems from each coil have a default system applied to them. (Hydronic Supply 1, Hydronic Supply 2). I have a system created with 'some' equipment called 'HHW F', which controls all my filters. Every time I connect up an additional item, the system name I don't want - Hydronic Supply xx -seems to be applied (Murphy's Law?). I cannot remove equipment from the default systems and put them onto my main system via 'Add to system'.

What am I doing wrong?? Short of disconnecting all pipework and creating a system with all equipment how can I correct this?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Simon