Candidates Discussion Forum Guidelines
AUGI is a volunteer organization and the people that are volunteering for the Board of Directors deserve to be treated fairly and equitably. They have jobs and family and are taking personal time to answer questions. If they do not respond in what you might consider a "timely" fashion, then they deserve the benefit of the doubt. They should be elected on their merits and not on the opinions of those who would try to influence the election.
These guidelines are to be followed in this Forum.
- AUGI Forum Guidelines are to be followed.
- All posts are to be general in nature and not directed at a specific candidate. If you feel an additional response is required, please post a general question that asks for clarification.
- Candidates are free to reply to any posts. Candidates are not required to respond to any posts.
- Replies to candidates responses are prohibited. (Only candidates may reply to posts in this forum).
- Discussion of candidates should be restricted to this forum thus allowing all to see and respond accordingly. Should further discussion of a particular candidate be taken outside this forum, then that individual should have the right of response.
- If it is felt that any comments or discussion of or about a candidate be defamatory, then appropriate action may be taken by the AUGI Board of Directors.
- Note: Your posting in this or any forum at augi.com indicates your acceptance of these guidelines.
Note: The general Forum guidelines and rules will also be applied here. Where the Election Candidate Forum Guidelines are in conflict with the general forum rules, the Election Candidate Forum Guidelines will govern.
Mac Geek | Building Design Suite Premium 2014 | Multi-award winning Building Designer | HERS Assessor | AEC Applications engineer