Hi all

Our ventilation engineers (using Revit MEP) have made a services model which we link into our architecural model. So far so good. But some things are not visable, specifically the objects they have imported into their projekt as 3d dwg objects. Everything looks fine in their model when opened directly - but not when linked. Here's an example:

The Revit MEP services model has a ventilation unit on the roof which is imported as a 3d dwg object.

- I can see it when I open our roof plan and show their model as 'by linked view' to their roof plan. (But they have not drawn it in plan as an annotation object, so it is the imported dwg I'm seeing)
- I can see it when I'm in a 3d view and click 'Reveal hidden elements'. But I cannot unhide it.
- I can not see it in normal 3d space with their model visable, all the ductwork (real Revit componants) is visable but not the unit.
- If I TAB through to it in 3d space and take a copy and place a copy in the same place, it is visable in that 3d view - but not others of the same area!

If someone can explain what si going on I will be most grateful.

Cheers, Duncan