Thread: Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.

Summary: Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.

Description: Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.
    When the project has a lot of panels, the list is long and unsorted. In fact, the list changes from one time to the next! For instance I might have panel 'XLB' at the bottom of the list when creating a circuit on the 1st floor... then a moment later 'XLB' might be in the middle or top of the list when I go to create a circuit on floor 2.

It just needs to be more logical - OR let the user choose how to sort it. Alpha; By voltage; etc...

Product & Feature: Revit MEP

Submitted: Wed, 29 Feb 2012

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.

Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.

Summary: Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.

Description: Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.
    When the project has a lot of panels, the list is long and unsorted. In fact, the list changes from one time to the next! For instance I might have panel 'XLB' at the bottom of the list when creating a circuit on the 1st floor... then a moment later 'XLB' might be in the middle or top of the list when I go to create a circuit on floor 2.

It just needs to be more logical - OR let the user choose how to sort it. Alpha; By voltage; etc...

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - MEP Electrical Circuits - (Electrical)

Submitted By: Armand Marshall on Wed, 28 Mar 2012

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.

Has there been a resolution to this sorting issue?

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Alphabetically sort the drop down list for selecting panels when creating electrical circuits.

Quote Originally Posted by rajindermann742827 View Post
    Has there been a resolution to this sorting issue?
    As far as I know, you still cannot sort the panel list. It has been so long since my original post, I had completely forgotten about it.