I need some help figuring out my problem. My colleauge and I are tag-teaming the clash detection on a particular project. When I created the initial Navis model, all the subcontractor's models aligned when appended, except for the architects model. His origin and rotation in Revit was different, so in Navis, I opened the "Units and Transform" box and reset the units and rotation to 0. This aligned all the models perfectly. I ran through all the clash batches, saved the file, and then passed it onto my colleague. The problem we are having is when he opens the .nwf on his computer, the architecture model appears in the spot it was appended to, out of position in relation to all the other models. When I open the .nwf on my computer, the models are aligned perfectly. What is causing the architecture model to translate out of place on my colleagues computer? Should I be using another method to translate the architecture model so this problem does not arise? I have double checked the "Units and Transform" box, and all the models are set to 0. I would appreciate any insights.

Thanks,
Jeremy