Hello everyone - and before I'm blasted, I just searched (and read!) many, many posts about curved curtain-wall panels. Didn't find what I was hoping for.

I have a fairly simple project (several towers, vertical extrusions for the most-part) with the exception of the corners. Currently, all corner glass in the project is curved (and not filleted). It may become a VE item in the future, but for now we're going ahead with curved glass and have identified manufacturers with the ability to provide glass (IGU, low-e coating) to match. It's fancy stuff.

The facades are going well except for the corners. As noted in many, many other posts the default panel is straight and will not curve. I built a very quick panel to replace the 'default', thinking it would curve.

It did not curve and now I am sad.

I would prefer to avoid a radius that is set by a parameter and would rather that the panel simply matched the form of my conceptual mass. Too much to ask? What gives?

Corner image attached showing curved conceptual mass and straight panel. 'Very quick' panel family (that does not curve) also attached. Does anyone have a fix or tutorial that I can be pointed toward?

Thanks.
J.

Running Revit 2012, FYI.NOT_curved.JPGTEST_basic_panel.rfa