We have a particular graphic style that we use in AutoCAD that I'm trying to replicate in Revit. See the attached image of what I have in Revit so far as reference. All the furniture, plumbing fixtures, and equipment (fridge) are families that have symbolic lines in plan with a masking region to give color. Currently, there is no 3D information in any of these families, although I will eventually add it. The 2D plan representation and 3D model will differ for plans versus perspectives/renderings, which is why I've set it up this way.

However, I am having problems with my exports. We communicate with some of our consultants via DWG exports. I would like to have the linework for the families export on one layer and the fill to export on a separate layer. Right now, for the furniture for example, the linework and the hatch end up on I-FURN. Is there some combination of subcategories and export settings that will allow me to separate these two things?

I have the same problem on my floors. I use a material and consistent colors because adding a solid surface pattern to the floor overrides the color in the area plans. graphic_style.jpg