Hello all,

This is my first post on this forum. Nice to meet all of you. My name is Harrie Munnik, and I am working with Adviesbureau Munnik (fire safety engineering). English is not my native language, so I hope I can myself understandable.

I have a question regarding working with AutoCad WS on a tablet. Our compagny does a lot of inspections in existing buildings. Most of the buildings have drawings in AutoCad. During these audits the auditors have large paper drawings (A0 format), a camera, paper, a pen and sometimes other tools to do the inspections.

For example:
We see a problem in a building (wrong materieal used). I have to take a note on my drawing, make a picture with my camera, write additional information, take note of the number of the picture to connect it to a position, add more information on the solution of the problem. After doing the inspection I need to get the pictures of the camera, place them into a document, add all the information of the problems, positions solutions, etc in a document for my costumer. I would like to combine this functionalities inside a tablet application. Are there addons for AutoCad WS or something simular, so that doing these inspections could be (more) automated. Using AutoCad WS and a template for office already is making the work more automated, but I am curious of there are more pro solutions for this task.

Kind regards,

Harrie Munnik