Thread: Connection Templates

Login to Give a bone

Default Connection Templates

G'day,

First off I just want you to know I've posted this in the ASD Discussion Forum over at Autodesk, but no help as of yet from there, so I might try here as well. (here comes the paste!)

Just a question with connection templates, I've been setting a few up, and it's all been working pretty good, except after I add more then say 6 or 7 the naming convention starts to go weird.
    If you see attachement ASD1.jpg, this is the order the connections have been added, and they where viewing as this order in the connection template drop down menu, but after adding a few of them, the drop down menu is now
    ordering like so in the ASD2.jpg, the order of the names has gone kind of random, and I can see it very hard to start finding connections when the names have been thrown out of order.
    Anyone know why this happens and if there is a fix for it?

ASD1.jpgASD2.jpg

Now I just did the exact same thing, but with 200UC/.... instead and they all worked perfectly.
    Is there any way I can edit the order of the 150UC/... templates to display in correct naming order?

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Connection Templates

Well small update, I found where the .mdb files are located, I've edited them, but still can't get them to re-arrange by name view, does anyone know how to use MDBPlus and get rows to move up and down?

ASD3.jpg

I've sorted by name and it works on screen, but it doesn't actually modifiy the .mdb (it's only a display option).