I am a Revit Architecture user since 6 or 7 and have recently downloaded the 2013 suite to try out. I am playing around with structure because an Engineer has approached me about modeling one of their buildings structurally for the contractors in the field. I have a concrete roof to model. The roof slopes to two valley lines longitudinally for drainage. This will not be warped. I see only floor and slab foundation options on the structure tab, both of which do not give me the option to modify sub-elements, but do allow me to place reinforcement. I get the modify sub elements with an architectural roof but cannot place reinforcement. I'm not sure what to do from here and have not found anything in the help documents.

Can someone explain how I am suppose to get the variable slopes I need (flat on bottom) AND get the option to add reinforcement to the roof slap?

I also have concrete roof beams that run perpendicular to the valley lines and those will need to taper as well. I assume I model those in place?

Thanks,
Josh