I am experiencing a weird issue. I cannot set an XREF to be relative upon insertion. I have done all the usual fixs, like saving the drawing just prior to inserting the XREF and what not, but nothing has worked. I am able to insert it as a FULL PATH reference and then swap out the path with the "." and that works fine but I hate having to do it for every XREF and every drawing. I have even tried starting brand new files in the same folder and trying to insert XREFs as relative paths without any luck. Our drawings are on a server which we have mapped drives for. The one thing I have noticed is that when I insert the XREF as a FULL PATH it using the UNC coding (\\servername) instead of using the mapped drive letter (M. It is the only possible thing I can think of that is causing the issue but I have never heard of it before or have found any reference to it while searching the web. Anyone else ever come across this or have any ideas of what else may be causing the issue? Any feedback would be appreciated!