Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Hi, My Name Is......

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Hi, My Name Is......

Hi, my name is Jude. I work for O'Malley Engineers in Brenham, Texas. We are a civil engineering outfit and do a lot of public works projects. This is my first job "in the dirt" -- I come from a residential design background and have been using vanilla AutoCAD 2009 for some time now. We use Civil 3D 2009 and also Land Desktop 2002. They are new to 2009 here and it is still not much in use. I have been unemployed for about a year-and-a-half up until now, so my CAD skills are still a little rusty.

Login to Give a bone

Greetings from Romania!
    I'm a road design engineer and I work with MX but I'm very decided to start using Civil3D. I hope to find usefull things here. Success!

Florin

Login to Give a bone

Hello Augi community,
    Kevin Chudzinski, McClure Engineering Co. we do some land development, transportation, airport and environmental engineering. I work for our environmental group and primarily work on wastewater treatment systems and water treatment systems. Anywhere from small lagoons to full scale treatment facilities. We switched from Land Desktop 2008 to Civil 3D 2011 this past year. It appears we production guys have a lot to learn with this switch over. So far I really like the switch C3D isn't being as hard to pick up as I thought it would. But please feel free to PM any tips and tricks, what not to dos, and any performance tweaking settings.

Login to Give a bone

Elwuud here, Bearing Point Consulting. We are coastal, civil, structural, and environmental engineers and scientists.We design everything from WWTP to dredging projects. I have some CAD experience, but C3D is new to me. I will be on here a lot with tons of questions and welcome any tips-n-tricks, or learning links that will help me gain a better understanding of this software.

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Hi I am an unhappy user
    Needlessly to say I am less than impressed with the newest release of CIVIL3D. True to form AD improvements leave something to be desired. I haven't got in to it in depth yet the only thing I found so far and it only qualifies as a neat gadget is the new multitext editor for dimensions

Login to Give a bone

I'm a sahar design engineer and I work with eptekar but I'm very decided to start using Civil3D. I hope to find usefull things here. Success!

Login to Give a bone

Hi everyone! My name is Matt and I am a project engineer for an engineering and architecture firm. I am a long time reader and first time poster . I have about two years of experience with Civil 3D in roadway engineering and general site design. Hope to share lots of info with you all in the future!

Login to Give a bone

Hi Matt! Welcome to AUGI. I'm looking forward to your bits of knowledge.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

439 University Avenue, 5th Floor, Toronto, Postal
    Login to Give a bone

Hi everyone! My name is jimmy and I am also building designer engineer and I work with MX but I'm very decided to start using Civil3D. Hope to share lots of information with you all in the future! .

Login to Give a bone

Welcome to AUGI and Civil3D Jimmy.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast