We are having horrible problems loading/reloading our DWG links into Revit. The DWG issues are from any file opened in ACAD 2013, whether saved to 2013 or 2010. I'm working with Autodesk on a solution, but time is running out on our next deadline - and we're dead in the water!

Whenever we try to load our DWG, we get a few errors:

1. Some ACIS objects could not be imported. To import them, use AutoCAD to convert them into polymesh objects and reimport.

2. Some elements were lost during import. ActiveX and some proprietary components cannot be imported. Try exploding the file in AutoCAD, or setting PROXYGRAPHICS to 1.

3. Link detected no valid elements in the file's Model space. Do you want to link from Paper space?

4. Linked file ......dwg could not be located. It will be displayed as it was when this project was last saved.

Anybody see this before and find a solution?

Oh, and I'm just using plain, vanilla ACAD. I'm not getting any other files from anyone else. I'm a foodservice consultant getting RVT from architect and engineers, but no CAD but our own. We've tried EXPORTTOACAD, the PROXYGRAPHICS thing, and we've only gotten it to work with old files that weren't violated by ACAD 2013.

Any ideas? Thank you!