I am currently working on a project that has at least 7 revit modles all linked for a single project.

While dealing with this a couple of questions have come up:

1. can you make schedules easily show info from all of the project files? Example - I created a Revision Sheet Schedule that lists each sheet and the current revision. It works great for each project, I even have one that shows ALL of the sheets in the combined project, but only the sheets in that individual model have any information. I think it has something to do with Shared Parameters, but when I built the schedule I made each one the same way, and I did not specify anything different.

2. Is there a single command to Close Project, but leave Revit open? I know that you can go to the red "R" and go to the bottom to close an individual project, but that takes so much time, since I am opening and closing 7 different models. I might be asking for too much, but I like to be as efficient as possible.

Thanks for any help.

PS: please excuse my spelling; I keep forgetting that these forums don't have a spell checker.