I have a model with a second floor, and other first floor areas and roofs that are around the perimeter of that 2nd floor. In my plan views the existing first floor walls and roofs seem to be displaying with black projection lines, instead of overridden gray projection lines. View properties, object phasing properties, and Phasing graphic properties are all as they should be. Objects on the 2nd floor (in the 2nd floor plan) and the 2nd floor roof (in the roof plan) show correctly with gray projection lines, but the walls and roofs down above the 1st floor still show with black lines.

The fix appears to be setting the bottom of the view range, and the view depth, to have the same offset. If bottom is 0 and depth is -2 feet, existing objects below show black projection lines. But if I set the bottom of the view range to the same as the view depth, it displays the correct gray lines.

Sounds like a bug? Not sure what impact this will have on my views with the bottom of the view range below the intended floor level.