Thread: Batch Plot SLOW

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Batch Plot SLOW

I am using AutoCAD MEP 2013 on a Windows 7 Ultimate (64-Bit) machine with an Intel Xeon X5680 Processor and 12 GB of memory. In our office we have recently starting using batch plotting and whenever we use the publish command or sheet sets with our schedule pages (image attached) it takes about 2-3 minutes to plot each tab. It is much faster to simply hit ctrl+p, pick previous plot, and select a new window, therefore defeating the purpose of implementing batch plotting. I have turned off background plot and changed the OLE plot quality to monochrome. I've even tried breaking all the links and was still unsuccessful. I have also attached another image of what a typical page looks like when printed, with lines down the middle of the spreadsheet. We use Adobe Acrobat X Standard as the printer for plotting. The lines that show up are seemingly random, showing up on different spreadsheets when printing the same job and the lines do not show up when using CutePDF Writer. Does anyone have any solutions/suggestions that may speed up the process or delete the lines? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files