Hello, I manage the survey data for my company, and recently, we've been required to submit in GIS format. I've been submitting SHP files and corresponding other files by using mapexport command. Before I do this, I have very basic 3d lines and points. I originally spent a great deal of time creating object data tables using "define object data", and after I had a master drawing completed with the object data, I copy and pasted my survey lines and points into it, and assigned the object data using "Attach/Detach object data". Then in the properties box, the objects had all the blanks I needed to fill in for each object.

Everything works great until... They came out with new standards. Hundreds of new data tables I don't want to type in. They gave me an .mdb file with the tables set up. If I attached the mdb file using "attach data source", all of the tables come into the task pane, but I don't know how to assign them to my lines and points. If I use "attach object data" the tables aren't there for selection.

Please help.... Thanks,

Kyle