Thread: Tapering Rebar, Slanted Rebar, Alternately placed and Alternately Staggered Rebar

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Tapering Rebar, Slanted Rebar, Alternately placed and Alternately Staggered Rebar

Summary: I want to be able to place reinforcement by object hosting or path Reinforcement in slabs and walls with Tapering Rebar, Slanted Rebar, Alternately placed and Alternately Staggered Rebar/

Description: I have been using CADS RC and Revit for years now ang I finally got around to setting up my Revit template and schedules to work similar to CADS RC. The only limitation I have found to date are 1: If the top of my walls are slanted the rebar will not slope with the top surface. This has stopped my using it on retaining walls, bridge wingwalls and core over runs. 2: I can't use Revit rebar to detail to Euro code flat slabs where we typically detail with Alternately stagger and Alternately placed bars. If these can be fixed I won't need CADS RC.

Product and Feature: Revit Structure - Reinforcement (individual

Submitted By: Stephen Whelan on 08/27/2012

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Tapering Rebar, Slanted Rebar, Alternately placed and Alternately Staggered Rebar

Tapering Rebar, Slanted Rebar, Alternately placed and Alternately Staggered Rebar

Summary: I want to be able to place reinforcement by object hosting or path Reinforcement in slabs and walls with Tapering Rebar, Slanted Rebar, Alternately placed and Alternately Staggered Rebar.

Description: I have been using CADS RC and Revit for years now and I finally got around to setting up my Revit template and schedules to work similar to CADS RC. The only limitation I have found to date are 1: If the top of my walls are slanted the rebar will not slope with the top surface. This has stopped my using it on retaining walls, bridge wingwalls and core over runs. 2: I can't use Revit rebar to detail to Euro code flat slabs where we typically detail with Alternately stagger and Alternately placed bars. If these can be fixed I won't need CADS RC.

Product and Feature: Revit Structure - Reinforcement (individual

Submitted By: Stephen Whelan on 08/27/2012