See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Array Dialog Box

Login to Give a bone

Default Array Dialog Box

I want to be able to tab through the array dialog box. When I do this now the box becomes grayed out.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Array Dialog Box

Quote Originally Posted by don.loew
    I want to be able to tab through the array dialog box. When I do this now the box becomes grayed out.
    I can tab through all of the options in mine, you should be able to also. Try closing the drawing and reopening it.

Login to Give a bone

Hi Don

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the ACAD 2005 Wish List Forum to this one....

Why? - Using the Tab button on your keyboard should work within the Array Dialog Box as stated by "Nathan", plus I have just checked here and it also worked fine for me.

Thanks, Mike

Forum Moderator

Login to Give a bone

No problem Mike. I have attached a screen shot of what happens to the dialog box. I can tab throughout, but don't see what I'm tabbing to.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Login to Give a bone

Hi

In other Dialog Boxes do you experience the same issue ie Can use the Tab Key without a problem, just can't see which area you are tabbing to?

If yes (and I am grasping at straws here), it could have something to do with your current Windows Appearance Scheme (ie Right Click on your Desktop, from short-cut menu choose Properties, Display Properties dialog box opens, Appearance Tab).

Sorry I can't test this as I am currently working abroad, don't have access to Windows XP (from your screen capture it looks like Windows XP, is the same scheme I use back home and at work in the UK). If you can wait until the 25th February, I can test it then.

<add>
    Have just looked at your screen capture a little more closely -

Where is all the information that should be within the middle to lower left hand-side? or is that just a function of the screen capture software you are using?
    </add>

Have a good one, Mike
    Last edited by Mike.Perry; 2005-02-02 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <add> info added.

Login to Give a bone

Mike,

I played with my appearance, no luck. No other dialog acts this way. As far as the screen shot, that is what you get when I tab through the box. If I pick the box and drag it off screen then back it refreshes itself. This happens on two different machines here. Not a rush or a major issue, more of a pain in the posterior. I do appreciate you help.

Funny, when I think of abroad I think of Europe. What do Europeans call abroad? The states?

Thanks.

Login to Give a bone

Hi
    This happens on two different machines here. Not a rush or a major issue, more of a pain in the posterior.
    Seeing as it is only happening on two other machines, it could be a Graphics Card issue / problem.

You could trying swapping out your Graphics Card with one from a machine that doesn't display the problem.

OR

Go to the Graphics Card manufactures web site and see if there is a more up to date driver for that card. If there is, download and install, it might cure the problem (personally I would check this option out first, before even thinking about the option above).

Funny, when I think of abroad I think of Europe. What do Europeans call abroad? The states?
    Nothing so exotic this time around I'm afraid; the fair city of Dublin in Ireland (back to my heritage )

Have a good one, Mike

Login to Give a bone

That's what I thought too. I was hoping it was just a glitch in AutoCAD that everyone suffered from. At least that way I would not be the freak. Thanks for the help. I'm glad abroad still means Europe...