i found this LISP over the internet at Swamp :
what it does is you make a Rectangular / Polygonal Revcloud and you have the Option to enter your own Arc Lenghts
am wondering if it can be modified to add a Attribute Block after creating the cloud.
what i want is this, if it is not too much :
1. Issue the command
2. Ask for a Revision Number
3. Add that revision number to the to be inserted attib block and also make a new layer in this format : A_RevCloud-(rev.no), if the Layer is existing, warn the user, if not, create the layer
4. Ask where to put (Model or Paper Space)
5. Do the revision cloud based on the lisp stated above
6. Ask for the insertion point of the Attrib. Tag
my attrib tag is saved in the autocad support folder, RevTag.dwg
Thanks in advance to anyone who will assist me!
more power to all!