I have been trying for awhile to use the Switchback function between Navisworks Manage 2013 and Revit 2013 when I am using the clash detection tool. I have a simple Revit model with no external links (i.e. architectural, structural, MEP, etc all in the same file) that I open as an .rvt file in Navisworks Manage. I perform a clash detection between piping and ductwork then use the switchback function to go back to the Revit. This creates a 3D view called "Navisworks" which has every model category on. I use View Graphics to turn off everything I don't need (like roofs, ceilings, structure, etc) but that turns off the highlighted conflict.

So, I save the Revit file again, refresh the .rvt file in Navisworks Manage, and then perform the clash detection again. The 3D "Navisworks" view in the Revit file comes up, but everything is turned on again. I have done this process multiple ways including hiding the elements in Navisworks before using Switchback, but is always turns out the same work. Everything turns on every time. Is there a setting I am missing to prevent this from happening?