So I have always enjoyed the power of sheet sets, but I'm wondering how I can take it further! I was talking to a co-worker today and we both thought it would be great if the issuance date of the drawing could be linked into the set. The issue, though, is that not every sheet is issued with every package... so issuance 10 on one sheet may be issuance 6 on another.

Setting that aside for the moment, though, is there a way to automatically include Sheet Set Custom Properties (called "Issuance Date" and "Issuance Title") on only the sheets that are chosen to plot? And how could one then make sure this stays in the file for the next issuance? Am I looking at a more complicated LISP routine rather than something that sheet sets can do? On larger projects it would really save a lot of time... I have never worked at an office that was on the cutting edge of autocad technology so heck, maybe this is all just a really outdated way of doing it and there's a better approach. I'd love to hear it, if that's the case!