I am really liking the ability to export my Revit sheets to DWF drawing set... but I have a couple problems that have been occurring...

This is the second post... thought I would keep the two issues separate...

For the most part all the elements are exporting, but a couple noticeable spots...

1st one are some joist lines are not showing on my reflected ceilings in exposed ceiling areas... they show properly in the Revit file sheets... but not in the exported DWF...

2nd one is the shading for my elevations... My elevations are a bit complex (built up in layers with different silhouettes settings to give that depth things... for elevation parts that are further away... I also have shadow casting on... The whole appearance of the elevations are not good... shadows missing...and the layering doesn't work in the DWF. I am using vector export... because the whole set looks better and allows for more useful abilities with the whole set... when I use raster processing things look a little better... but I can't tell one sheet in the set to be different than the rest and keep the linking for callouts... (Like the ability to jump from callouts to the sheets they appear on...

Anyone have any suggestions please let me know...

I really like the power of DWF markups... just wish some of these bugs would go away...