I am a modeler for multi-software BIM team. And was a CAD manager for a 3000 employee architecture design company.

·ROOF SLAB :
I hope we can add door and window on roof slab. For example VElUX window and the door of a basement. not opening a hole and put a window there, that need 3D move to adjust the angle. And if the slope of the was modified, that need adjust again,and the display of the window is not correct.
`WALL:
"REACH TO THE TOP", the Revit can reach the roof slab perfectly, but ACA can not. I think this function will need change the code of both WALL and ROOF SLAB. If you do that, how about considering the function “add a window or door on a curve wall”??
RAILING:
When I need a front view RAILING, I have to add a UCS first to make sure the the guardrail is not perpendicular to my view. I think when we creat a railing just need two polyline. The direction of railing and the direction of guardrail, that will be better
NAVIGATOR
As was a CAD manager before, I also care about the function besides AEC objects. For the "CONSTRUCTS" we got short view for each selected one, but we need not the references of the drawing, it is construct, we only need see themselves.So please ignore the references in the view of short view, no matter the references were unload or not.
In the layer key styles and layers, we got AIA standards to guide us. So how about making the standards work on the name of constructs and views. When we creat a drawing, we make the name be standard, that will be popular by CAD managers.
And I want report a bug, when we batch remove the drawings in SHHETS, the software will collapse.

I like ACA , although there is only a few designers were using in my country.