Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 not available in this forum's "Prefix:" dropdown box when posting a new thread.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default 2013 not available in this forum's "Prefix:" dropdown box when posting a new thread.

As the title says.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: 2013 not available in this forum's "Prefix:" dropdown box when posting a new thread.

The prefix lists have 2013 in them. I edited this thread to have a prefix of 2013. Perhaps you need to refresh your browser's cached files. CTRL+F5 should force a full download of all content. If that doesn't work, try deleting temp files using your browser's recommended procedure.
    C:> ED WORKING....

LinkedIn

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: 2013 not available in this forum's "Prefix:" dropdown box when posting a new thread.

Nope, there is no 2013 available in the drop-down for new posts. Noticed this myself today. I have Ctrl-F5'd many times, even logged out and cleared all AUGI cookies and logged back in. Even tried it from *gasp* Internet Explorer. No 2013 available anywhere in the drop-down when creating a new post.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Same here. No 2013 option. I noticed it when I posted last week.

no2013.png

I don't remember whether it had been there before last week.

Login to Give a bone

It still has to be something on your end. Try this: Close your browser to ensure the files aren't in use. Then, delete all temporary internet files (not cookies). Open your browser and recheck.
    C:> ED WORKING....

LinkedIn

Login to Give a bone

works for me.....

Attachment 88339

Login to Give a bone

2013 was available to me, also.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Jobe View Post
    It still has to be something on your end. Try this: Close your browser to ensure the files aren't in use. Then, delete all temporary internet files (not cookies). Open your browser and recheck.
    Tried this, though I use FF so I had to do it from within the browser's Options menu. I closed FF, then opened it again (defaults to Google), then went to Options > Advanced > Network and clicked the button to clear Cached Web Content, which said it was using 1.0 GB of disk space. Came back here and still have no 2013 option for a prefix.

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Seems to work fine for me in both IE and FF.

IE.png
    FF.png

Login to Give a bone

Maybe vBulletin is written by Autodesk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast