Thread: Alignment of personal goals with AUGI goals

Default Alignment of personal goals with AUGI goals

Please list specific personal goals and how they align with the goals of AUGI. In other words, how do you plan to ensure the goals of AUGI are satisfied?
    Steve Bennett |BIM Manager
    Taylor Design | Adventures in BIM

Default Re: Alignment of personal goals with AUGI goals

Steve,

One of my personal goals is to share my knowledge with the community. I find that AUGI is one of the best ways to accomplish this. Although I may get more personal responses to my efforts to share at conferences, it is only at AUGI that I "see" people thankful every day for the things I share. I feel that this attitude of sharing is a natural fit for what AUGI represents: a community of people that want to share.
    R. Robert Bell
    Design Technology Manager
    Stantec
    Opinions expressed are mine alone and do not reflect the views of Stantec.

Like Bob, I participate because I want to make a difference. When I started out in engineering consulting, there were many fellow Autodesk product users who were knowledgeable and generous enough to answer my questions, and assist; I am simply trying to continue that spirit and pay it forward.

Last week at AU, I attended a volunteer's breakfast, and was delighted to be in the company of so many who share this philosophy: make a difference by helping others. I believe the community that is created by this spirit is the essence of the organization.

AUGI's goals and mine are already aligned. We both want greater success through combined interaction & participation by others, in all the projects we undertake.

We are collaborators!!!

Through my participation and by integrating my thoughts, ideas and follow-through, I am confident that I can greatly assist AUGI in realizing it's goals through my ability to build great teams of collaboration.

AUGI's goals will be even more realized by leveraging my sense of "Let's Do This" to the Board. Bringing that sense and excitement for the future to AUGI as a whole will be my top priority!

Steve, as already mentioned in my candidate statement, Empowering Community is in my blood... I'll happily share knowledge and information that I have learnt or gleamed along the way with others, with AUGI's members and user groups alike
    Cheers @blads
    Mac Geek | Building Design Suite 2020 | Semi-Retired Building Designer / CAD-BIM Trainer | Autodesk Certified Professional