Thread: International Programs - What would you champion?

Red face International Programs - What would you champion?

What International programs would you champion if you were elected to the Board of Directors? Do you have any ideas for new programs designed to broaden AUGI's reach to existing members outside North America? Do you have any ideas for programs designed to increase the membership from areas outside North America?

Default Re: International Programs - What would you champion?

International programs could become a great way for AUGI to lead the way into the ever growing technological future.

I of course will champion world-spanning programs and already have several concepts planned and if I am honored with winning a seat on the board, these will be pitched to the others on the BOD... I will not give them out here, as this is not the place for specifics, in my opinion, but suffice to say, there is a huge potential for programs that not only happen internationally but can bring groups together, no matter their locations.

AUGI needs to stop thing regionally, whether nationally or internationally...those concepts of location defining groups is (again, in my opinion) less and less valid each and every day... I am an agent of change and bringing people together.