Thread: Ability to rotate generic families like you can pipe and mechancial types.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Ability to rotate generic families like you can pipe and mechancial types.

Summary: Be able to rotate a generic family in all planes like you can with pipe accessory families or mechanical families.

Description: Currently if I want a family representing say a 2x4 set up so I can make it align to odd angles I have to designate the family as a piping accessory or a mechanical family. While this works it complicates schedules because the 2x4 needs to be filtered out. Also it complicates shading and viewing as the 2x4s show up like other mechanical elements.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - MEP Family Contents/Components (Mechanical)

Submitted By: mckinley wood on 12/17/2012

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Ability to rotate generic families like you can pipe and mechancial types.

Ability to rotate generic families like you can pipe and mechancial types.

Summary: Be able to rotate a generic family in all planes like you can with pipe accessory families or mechanical families.

Description: Currently if I want a family representing say a 2x4 set up so I can make it align to odd angles I have to designate the family as a piping accessory or a mechanical family. While this works it complicates schedules because the 2x4 needs to be filtered out. Also it complicates shading and viewing as the 2x4s show up like other mechanical elements.

Product and Feature: Revit - Edit (Array/Move/Mirror/Copy/Cut/Paste)

Submitted By: mckinley wood on 12/17/2012