Is there a way to only line a certain length of a duct instead of the whole thing? I'm assuming not. But often times we will call for lining a duct to 10' from a RTU or something. So for example, say there was a straight line of 50' of duct from a RTU and I only wanted to line 10' of that duct, instead of selecting the entire duct and having to line the whole thing, what I've been doing is breaking the duct at 10' so that it creates a "transition". This allows me to select that 10' piece to line it. Has anybody ran into this? Is there a better way of doing it?

Also, I noticed if you select a duct that has lining and you want to hide in view, the duct will hide but the lining remains. It then does not allow you to even select the lining itself to hide. I don't want to turn off duct insulation as there are other lined ducts in the view that I want shown. In this particular job I have a solution using a plan region, however I feel that this will come up again in the future and it would be nice to have a better work around. Any ideas?

Thanks