See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Mark ups obscure floor layout when plotted

Login to Give a bone

Default Mark ups obscure floor layout when plotted

I have been sent some dwf files with the request to plot them from one of our site offices.
    The mark ups have been done in Design Review. WhenI plot them to the required size the mark ups are hiding the floor layout behind it. Themark ups are areas of a building that have been shaded & a number to denote the status of an area.

On the screen & in plot preview everything looks fine, but when plotted it's as if the "mark ups" have come to the front.

If I untick the box that says show mark ups the solid boxes & numbers are switched off. I can unlock the mark up but is there anyway I can move it to the back of the drawing?

Thanks for any help you are able to give

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Mark ups obscure floor layout when plotted

Hi after much digging around on assorted forums I have found an answer so am updating this in case it helps anyone else.

When setting up the print options choose advanced (probably bottom left) & tick "Turn Data into bitmap before printing"

This then plots as it should. it is slower but seems to be the only answer.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Mark ups obscure floor layout when plotted

Quote Originally Posted by lesleys View Post
    I have been sent some dwf files with the request to plot them from one of our site offices.
    The mark ups have been done in Design Review. WhenI plot them to the required size the mark ups are hiding the floor layout behind it. Themark ups are areas of a building that have been shaded & a number to denote the status of an area.

On the screen & in plot preview everything looks fine, but when plotted it's as if the "mark ups" have come to the front.

If I untick the box that says show mark ups the solid boxes & numbers are switched off. I can unlock the mark up but is there anyway I can move it to the back of the drawing?

Thanks for any help you are able to give
    Thank you for this reply!