Thread: Electrical Load Classification does not show up in Load Summary section of Panel Schedule

Login to Give a bone

Default Electrical Load Classification does not show up in Load Summary section of Panel Schedule

I have one very specific issue related to Panel Schedules properly displaying the Load Summaries. I have created multiple Load Classifications and assigned them to various devices. My Panel schedule properly displays the load class and the load in the "Circuit Description" Section for all load classifications. The problem is that it will not display the "Receptacle" Load Classification in the Load Summary section. Oddly, it does display all other load classifications in the load summary section. Any thoughts?

I have attached a pdf detailing the issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Dennis
    Attached Files Attached Files

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Electrical Load Classification does not show up in Load Summary section of Panel Schedule

Hi Dennis,

Could you open the panel schedule template in edit mode and check the Load Summary section in the Set Template Options dialog? Make sure the Receptacle LC is in the list on the right. If it's not and you have to add it, you will also need to reapply the template to the panel schedule afterward using the Change Template tool. Let me know if that works.

Eric

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Electrical Load Classification does not show up in Load Summary section of Panel Schedule

holy ****, it worked! You're a genius. I previously had the template options set to show "Only loads that are connected to the panel", so you would think that would have registered since I had receptacles connected. I just switched it to "A constant set of load classifications", added receptacles, and it worked like a champ. Thanks bro.

Login to Give a bone

By the way, the word it bleeped out was c-r-a-p . . . didn't want anyone to think I was cursing . . .

Login to Give a bone

I had the same issue. This was very helpful! Thanks!