Thread: Piping System - Flow Section is 0 [help!]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Login to Give a bone

Angry Piping System - Flow Section is 0 [help!]

This is my very first thread and I've been using AUGI for all my REVIT needs these last few weeks. This time it is dire! But it may be simple for a lot of you. By the way I'm usinge Revit MEP 2013

If you look at my attached screenshot, I've piped my chiller to Revit standard pump for the CWS and my CWS piped to the Cooling Tower (also offered by Revit). Then I piped the CWR back to the chiller. (This is only a test model)

When I select pipe sizing for the CWR, Revit has sized my piping; however, when I size my CWS (which are connected to the pumps), I receive an error: "Sizing failed. Flow for section is 0".

I don't think your suppose to add the pumps to the CWS/R system hierarchy. Although when I connect to the pumps, the pump has automatically made its own system, default to "Hydronic Supply 1"

Has anyone used the Revit pump: Based mounted? And why is the flow section 0. Am I to change any connector features in the pump family?

What is the deal here?
    Last edited by persaudchris358036; 2013-03-01 at 10:40 PM. Reason: need to delete files so i add other files to newer posts