I am trying to create a parametric part using a form. The height of my part can be one of three things, flat top, slope from right to left, or slope back to front. I have defined variable for the four corner of the part. Front_Left, Front_Right, Back_Left, Back_Right. However, I don't want my form to ask the user to enter all four corners, I want them to select the radio button (which I have set up with True/False Parameters), Flat Top, Slope-Front/Back, Slope-Left/Right. After picking the radio button, ideally it would gray out the unnecessary parameters, and only let them enter the ones that are valid for the style of the top.

I'm not a programmer, I'm learning iLogic as I go but here is my train of though, just not sure how to make it work.

If Flat_Top=True
Height is prompted to be entered, Left height, Right height, front height, and back height are grayed out.
Then Front_Left, Front_Right, Back_Left, Back_Right All equal Height.

If Slope-Front/Back = True
Front Height and Back height are prompted and the rest are greyed out.

Etc...

So long story short, I want 3 radio buttons, which I know how to set up, but I want other fields to be grayed out depending on which radio button is selected. Is that possible?

Thanks,
Daniel