Thread: Problem having command repeat until escaped with VB.Net

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Problem having command repeat until escaped with VB.Net

I am converting over a menu to a palette. An example menu macro command being moved over is *^C^C(command "layer" "m" "LSYMLIN" "ltype" "continuous" "" "color" "30" "" "")(command "insert" "104" "S" msf "r" 0 (getpoint)); As I understand the * in front of the macro is what tells the command to continue to repeat until the user no longer wants it, this works perfectly in the menu. The users is asked to select and insertion point on the screen, it inserts the symbol, asks the user for an insertion point, inserts the symbol and so on. However when moving this over to .Net I can't get the repeat functionality to function the same. I am currently doing something along the lines of

Dim command As String = "(command ""layer"" ""m"" ""LSYMLIN"" ""ltype"" ""continuous"" """" ""color"" ""30"" """" """")(command ""insert"" ""104"" ""S"" msf ""r"" 0 (getpoint)) "
    ThisDrawing.SendCommand(command)

I have tried using the Multiple command first with no luck (it asks for the first point, inserts it, asks for the next point but doesn't do anything when you select the point). There is a screenshot of this attached (the block name is different on the screenshot but the rest of the command is the same). It inserted the block once, and you can see it asking for the insertion point again, however when I click nothing happens!
    Attached Images Attached Images