Thread: need help - generating elevations & sections from all my 'constructs' in proj navigator

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default need help - generating elevations & sections from all my 'constructs' in proj navigator

I've used autoCAD and Civil 3D for a few years but I am pretty fresh to acad Architecture.

I am constructing plans for a 2 story home through the project navigator, ive set my levels/elevation values and created constructs for the slab, first floor, second floor, and roof.

1. How do i combine all these together to create the *assembled* building? - for example, to extend the second floor ext. walls up to the roof line
    2. I have drawn walls with stud 4, stud 6 wall types, will i be able to generate the framing based on this?
    3. I havent seen where i create the floor structure between my first and second floors, or between my second floor and roof. Such as the stringers/beams etc. How do i do this?

Thanks for all help

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: need help - generating elevations & sections from all my 'constructs' in proj navigator

The HELP menu has a pretty helpful tutorial that will get you the full bottle on the PN. You would create view drawings and tick which parts are to be included.