Thread: Schedules - Calculated Value does not have "Count" in the list of fields

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Schedules - Calculated Value does not have "Count" in the list of fields

I'm trying to input the price for the number of fixtures in my schedule. I added "count" in the fields. However, when I try to create a calculated value, I dont see "count" to be inputted into the formula. Why wouldnt "count" be listed for the formula??

AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Schedules - Calculated Value does not have "Count" in the list of fields

Because you put in the price per unit, then calculate the totals in the footer. If you don't itemize every instance, you should be given the total for each line item.

I hope this helps,
    Jeff S.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Schedules - Calculated Value does not have "Count" in the list of fields

I guess I'm not following. I still dont see "count" to input into the formulas. I did not itemize every instance. Is there a work around if "count" cant be used in the formulas?

All AUGI, all the time CADastrophe's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

If you want to show the total cost per line, go to the Formatting tab under Schedule Properties. Select the appropriate field from the list on the left, and then enable the option 'Calculate Totals'. Note that this option is only available to fields which can be totaled, for instance, it won't be available for Text type fields.

If you want to have a separate field for 'Total Cost' per line, create a Calculated Value with the formula: "Cost", and follow the above steps with this instead.